You have to deliver a cargo from Poland to Albania or Kazakhstan, but have found out that you need a special goods transport permit to do so? Apply to us. Short lead times and a minimum of paperwork will ensure that you don't have to procrastinate.

Contact for a goods transport permit: +48 881 045 376 +48 500 867 153

We assist in obtaining permits such as:

  • Bilateral authorisation. With it you can carry out transport (back and forth) between Poland and the issuing country.
  • Transit authorisation. It entitles the holder to perform carriage (back and forth) through the territory of the country concerned. The authorisation does not give the right to load and/or unload on the territory of the transit country. The exception is if the bilateral agreement with the country concerned expressly stipulates the conditions for such loading/unloading.
  • General authorisation. Allows either bilateral or transit carriage.
  • Permit KR-3. It allows cargo to be delivered or exported from/to a country other than the one in which the vehicle is registered.

We can prepare such permits for the already mentioned Kazakhstan or Albania. In addition to this, we will help you obtain permits to carry goods on:

goods transport permits
  • Albania
  • Macedonia
  • Armenia
  • Morocco
  • Azerbaijan
  • Moldova
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Mongolia
  • Bulgaria
  • Norway
  • Croatia
  • Romania
  • Montenegro
  • Serbia
  • The Czech republic
  • Slovakia
  • Estonia
  • Sweden
  • Finland
  • Georgia
  • Tajikistan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Turkey
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Lithuania
  • Hungary
  • Latvia

NOTE: The number of permits issued under bilateral agreements is not unlimited. Contact with us to obtain the latest information on the availability of the relevant documents.